The First Berliner Art Book 2022©
The participation to The First Berliner Art Book© serie is by Art Management Berlin's exclusively invitation also.
How to apply?
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- the biographical text in english, written in the third person, of not more than 100 words about You and Your art. Plus any public contact details as email or webpage.
-3 images of Your recent original works of art of Your personal choice along with technical details (title, size, medium and year). Images should be in JPG format with at least 2.400 pixels and 300 dpi that You decide to print into the book.
Terms and conditions:
* One page, including 3 works of art and the text, EUR 999.00
* Second page, (until 5 pages) you can order separately for EUR 499.00 each page, including another 3 additional images of your artworks on each page.
* Front Cover EUR 4000 including 4 pages, text and 12 artworks. You can order separately another 2 pages for EUR 199.00 each page, including another 3 additional images of your artworks on each page.
* Back cover EUR 3000 including 4 pages, text and 12 artworks. You can order separately another 2 pages for EUR 199.00 each page, including another 3 additional images of your artworks on each page.
Each artist will receive:
- 3 exemplars of The First Berliner Art Book 2022 ©
- Promotion of The First Berliner Art Book 2022 © in 300 worldwide galleries. The distribution list is constantly updated.
- Exhibition offers during 2020 in our Berlin gallery.
Technical details of the book:
Dimensions: 21cm x 21cm
Color: full color
Paper: 250 gr / m2
In December 2019 each participant will receive the PDF layout of the page(s) for there's approval.
The book will be printed in the January 2020 and the advertising in galleries worldwide will begin in February 2021.
At the same time we ensure that your images will not be used in any other way than in editing this art book respecting all copyrights.
We inform the selected artists that the art book is not for sell and have the advertising purpose in the worldwide galleries.